Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fundraiser for LACO...A Cancer Support Community

I own and operate MedTrakker. I am an LACO partner as well. I individually design Cancer Medical Organizers for patients and caregivers. I have pledged to donate 10% of my proceeds on every purchase of the Cancer Organizer every month, for all of 2009 to LACO. They are in need of products to give to cancer patients and families that have been touched by cancer.

I have set up this fundraising event from MedTrakker to LACO as followed:
The cost of a Cancer Medical Organizer is $28.95 with SH & HL being $8.00. Total cost of an Organizer is $36.95

For every purchase of an Organizer, I will donate 10% of the proceeds to LACO. For any LACO member that gives me a referral which results in the purchasing of an organizer from a non-LACO member; I will donate an additional 3% of the proceeds to LACO.

MedTrakker has been in existence since 2006. The Cancer Medical Organizer is a valuable resource tool in every Cancer patient’s treatment journey.
Please visit my website for more details; you can also take a virtual tour of the Organizer once you arrive at my site.

This is how you can help. First Read below about LACO and all the ways there cause is helping people touched by Cancer. Then go have a look at the website. LACO is a legal organization that is registered in the State of Florida.

The Laugh at Cancer Organization Inc. is a non-profit organization that is helping families touched by cancer...directly or indirectly! LACO’s mission is to help all families facing cancer, touch and restore hope in families that have been devastated by this disease. The founder Crystal Kauffman and her talented staff have built several types of online support communities or networks for families in need of support and friendship. VISIT LACO at http://www.laughatcancer.com

Go to MedTrakker and place your order.


Please send all your family & friends to this blog so that they can help too.
Together we can make a difference in someone’s life that has been touched by Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment