Specific Medical Organizer Is More Than A Medical Record Keeping System.
To avert unnecessary tests, procedures, and avoidable complications, patients should keep their own medical records through the use of a personal medical organizer. Patients need to be informed about their own health; more importantly, if any mistake is made, the patient is the one that suffers! So it behooves the patient to reduce the chances of that happening by ensuring everyone involved in their healthcare has full and complete information.
Benefits of using a Specialized Medical Organizer include...
- Medical Organizers that are tailored specifically to a chronic health condition empowers patients to verify the information in their medical record and monitor health data about themselves.
- Medical Organizers improve communication between patients and health care providers, allows documentation of interactions with patients and convey timely explanations of test results.
- Medical Organizers track a patient’s current medications, and potential drug interactions can be considered if current medications are known. Adverse reactions need not be repeated if they are made known to your doctor.
- Medical Organizers give patients and health care providers current access to updated care plans.
- Medical Organizers allow continuous, comprehensive care with better coordination between patients, physicians and other providers.
- Medical Organizers provide more efficient and quality delivery of care. Decreases duplicate testing and unnecessary services.
With our ever evolving health care system patients are encouraged to be more pro-active in monitoring their medical care. Medical records that are accurate and up-to-date must be a shared responsibility.
For Specialized Medical Organizers related to Cancer, Diabetes or Cardiac illnesses. Please visit http://www.MedTrakker.com for complete details.